Coconut grated – ½ cup
Garlic Cloves - 8
Ginger – 1 ½ Tb spoon
Coriander seeds – 3 Tb spoon
Cumin seeds – 2 tsp
Red chillis – 6
Cloves – 5
Cinnamon stick – 1 inch
Cashew – ¾ cup
Onions – 1 cup (chopped)
Pepper corns – 1 tsp
Butter – 2 Tb spoon Method:
- Soak red chilies in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Roast separately coconut, garlic, ginger, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, peppercorns, cloves and cinnamon over low heat until it leaves a nice aroma.
- Add cashew and onions and roast altogether for 10 min.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Grind all the above ingredients.
- Heat butter in a pan, add ground spice and fry for 10 min.
- Add chicken pieces, salt and little water and cook until tender.
- Serve with rice, roti / chapathi or poori.
Yummy and spicy Kaju Chicken goes to "Potluck - Chicken" hosted by Vicky.
PS: Adjust the spices according to your spice level. You can add water according to the thickness needed.
Have a nice week ahead.